Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome to the Theatre Atlanta Blog!

Recently while conducting research on Theatre Atlanta I was very distraught to find virtually nothing about the company anywhere on the web. This blog is being launched to remedy that situation. My goal is to preserve and share the history of Theatre Atlanta and perhaps reconnect the artists that were a part of it. Contributions of stories, photos and other memorabilia are welcome (and necessary as I was not a member of the company). I am looking forward to sharing what I have found and hearing from Theatre Atlanta alumni. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. In the mid 60's I worked for the Architect and I drew the floor plans for Theatre Atlanta. The Architect was the late Albert Ordway.
    We had meetings with Mrs. Lee and had many discussions about how she wanted the space.

    ReplyDelete